- 2 brush border, female genital system, human, human cell, ph gradient, placenta
- 2 stilbene
- 1 BRUSH-BORDER MEMBRANES
- 1 Computed tomography (CT) and lymphangiography in the evaluation of lymph nodal metastases in gynaecological malignancies.
- 1 OPTICAL MEASUREMENT
- 1 Possibilities and limits of computed tomography (CT) in Gynaecological oncology.
- 1 RENALMEMBRANES
- 1 Risk factors in endometrial cancer.
- 1 The value of cytology as a diagnostic tool in uterine MMMT has been tested in order to reach an earlier diagnosis. From 10 endocervical scrapings we were able to obtain 7 positive smears, two of them diagnostic for mixed tumour at first examination, 1 detected upon revision. In one case the positive smear was obtained from a direct scraping of the neoplasia protruding through the cervical os.
- 1 Usefulness of computed tomography ( CT ) in the pre-operative evaluation of cervical cancer.
Accesso al fulltext
- 10 no fulltext